Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

søndag 2. november 2014

My Mini Dwell Quilt


My Mini Dwell Quilt is finished. I was very lucky to join Camille Roskelley at her class at Norwegian Quilt Festival.
It was very special for me to meet Camille because I have admired her work / blogg for some time now.
She was so sweet and we all had a blast at her class.
I also made a Mini Spool Quilt but it has not been qualified for a show off, I think I have to make another one. It turned out very wonky !! Grmf :-)

I found a very sweet sign at " Gamle been i Fredrikstad". It says: "The ducks meet here". So sweet !!
I just had to show you…

I have been on vacation in Italy/ Bella Italy.. I went to Sorrento/ Napels / Amalfi and Pompeii.
I had such a good time with my friend Jorun. We had just 2 hours in Pompeii and that was way too short. I could easily spend a day or 2 here.
Today I will show some pictures from Pompeii:


2 kommentarer:

  1. Åååå,herlige hus... får lyst til å sy.nydelige bilder ra ferien din.God helg!Klem.:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Just love that mini!! Looks as though you had a wonderful vacation! I'd love to be able to travel to such places.

    SvarSlett