Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

fredag 29. mai 2015

An old one :-)

This my quilt is my quilt from my Ninepatch Challenge years ago. I am having guests tonight and I had to have a talk to myself: How many years does this quilt need to be stored in a cupboard without being used? Well I guess it is time to use it now, don´t you agree?
The quilt are beautifully quilted by Quiltén in Arendal and the fabrics are some Lecien I bought at Merete´s Atelier in Grimstad also years ago :-)
I wish you all a great Weekend!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Så koselig det ser ut med den flotte, gamle!! duken din, Anne Marie! Gleder meg jeg til å ta frem en duk jeg har liggende gjemt "for keep sake" i en hylle et sted :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Our quilts are precious, I know, but it is good to use them, they like to "live" :-)
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Duken fortjener absolutt å komme på bordet. Den er nydelig!
    God helg!

    SvarSlett
  4. That is a lovely girly quilt and I hope you had a lovely night with your guests. Your Ninepatch Challenge was nice, and my quilt for the challenge has been used all the time since then. It is a day cover for my son's bed.

    SvarSlett
  5. Kjempefin er den. Viktige å både bruke og vise frem det man Lager;)

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful use for a quilt. You can sit and look while you eat and chat. Yes quilts are made for being used.

    SvarSlett