Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

onsdag 26. oktober 2011

Bloggers BOM block #2


My Bloggers BOM block #2 is finished ;-))
I have made 2 blocks and I loved to make them..
A strange thing happened though?? My first block was slightly larger than my new ones, how did that happen;-(( Well after a lot of thinking and measureing I gave up and I have made 2 new ones of the first block too.
I am still using my Bliss collection, love them !!
My Tine Town has its boarders on and ready to ship to the pro quilte but to whom I do not know just yet..

Jeg har nettopp satt sammen blokk nummer 2 i Bloggers BOM ;-))
Hmm rart mine 2 nye blokker var klart mye mindre enn min første blokk. Hode fikk masse å tenke på samtidig som jeg målte og målte for å prøve å finne ut hva jeg hadde gjordt galt. Jeg ga opp og har laget 2 nye blokker av den første blokka også.
Bliss er fremdeles en av mine favoritter !!
Tiny Town quilten min har fått 2 rammer og er klar til sendes til quilting, men hvem skal jeg sende den til ???





11 kommentarer:

  1. Ja takk for i går:)
    Gleder meg til jeg kan ta i bruk stoffene i pakka.:))
    Nydelige blokker du har sydd,du er god:))

    SvarSlett
  2. As sweet as sugar and spice. I do love these and the tiny hearts make me smile.

    SvarSlett
  3. Jättefint!
    Jag gillar också Bliss!
    Ska försöka hinna sy blocken i morgon, eller i helgen.
    Kram

    SvarSlett
  4. Hvor er de fine :) den prikkede baggrund er så flot.

    SvarSlett
  5. I love the Bliss fabrics, and your blocks are just beautiful. It always makes me smile every time I come here and see your Dresden Plate in your header.

    SvarSlett
  6. Hærlige stoffer og blokker :)

    SvarSlett
  7. You have been busy with the extra blocks! Lovely fabrics.

    SvarSlett
  8. Well done with your blocks. Sometimes strange things happen. Did the fabric stretch under the steam iron perhaps?

    SvarSlett
  9. All your blocks are gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  10. This are fantastic blocks! I love all those fabrics! My first block is also slightly bigger, not sure why?!

    SvarSlett