Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

søndag 25. januar 2015

A new table runner and block # 5,6 and 7 of the Fatquarterhop´s mystery quilt 2014.

Scrapping yet another table runner for our cabin by the sea.I have used tiny scraps from Indigo Crossing and Lexington by Moda Minick & Simpson. I had lots of fun with scraps 2 X2,5".


I have finished Block # 5,6 and 7 from my Fatquartershop Mystery quilt 2014. Block # 8 has arrived so I have to find time to make it soon,but I will be out of business for a couple of weeks due to a small surgery in my hand. ( Carpal tunnel syndrome).It will take place tomorrow and I hope I will be fine in no time :-) Take care ...


7 kommentarer:

  1. Så lekkert - hvit/blå stoffer er rå lekkert :)

    SvarSlett
  2. En lekker løper du har sydd. Kjekt når stoffrester kan bli til noe så fint. Stjerne blokkene var også flotte! :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. I was so tempted by this quilt but just missed the sign up............they were all gone.........

    SvarSlett
  4. Your runner is lovely And those blocks are awesome x

    SvarSlett
  5. Mange flotte løpere, men stjerneblokkene nydelige i flotte farger :)

    SvarSlett
  6. You made a nice tablerunner, Annemarie. I do hope you're fine after the surgery you had....and will soon be able to sew again. I remember that it took quite a few weeks until the hand could be really used again. Best wishes.
    Barbara

    SvarSlett
  7. What a lovely lot of blue and white. The runner looks very special with the lace trim. Good luck with your op. I hope you recover quickly.

    SvarSlett