Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

mandag 3. mars 2014

My version of The Fancy quilt / Modabakeshop


I have just finished a new quilt using my "Indigo Crossing" fabric. I just love these blue fabrics !
I have used 1 jellyroll together with some Bella Solid White.
The quilt was a lot of piecing but i had a great time making it :-)

I found the pattern on Modabakeshop and you can find the pattern here.
The designer are Live.love.sew.

The amazing quilting is done by Quilt´n in Arendal. Anne did some great customquilting on this quilt. I loved it :-)

I hope you all are having fun out there.. I have been busy traveling back and forth to Hvaler/Østfold this weekend.
There was absolutely no snow there !! Wonderful...
So there has been now sewing this weekend:-) My husband just left of to Australia today and he will be away for a week, so maybe I will find some time to myself before he returns.


Raisin Buns are a tradition in Norway the weekend before lent. Do you have the same tradition ?

Take care and have fun !

10 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er det en lækker blå og hvid quilt, du har syet :-). Og sikke en masse du får syet ved siden af jobbet.
    Dejligt med hjemmebagte boller.
    Kh
    Anne-Mette

    SvarSlett
  2. Congratulations on a beautiful quilt. The quilting is super pretty too!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei,hei,...som vanlig mye herlig fra vest:))Jeg har det i kikkerten.Etter SPA-xo-xo teppet:)) Det er godt en har en trivelig hobby.

    SvarSlett
  4. Vilket snyggt täcke!
    Kviltningen är ju också supersnygg!
    Era russinsbullar är det motsvarande våra semlor, eller har ni semlor i Norge också?
    Kram//Maja

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank for your Pcture and pattern of this wonderfull quilt i have a lot of littel pices and this just a god idea for a quilt
    wonder full the snow , we have springtime in Noth Germany best wishes from Frauke

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful quilt with just a few colours. Thank you for the link! The professional quilting looks amazing.
    Our special buns for before Lent have no raisins but an almond or jam filling with lots of whipped cream. When I was little they were served on a deep plate with hot milk. I'm grateful it is no longer so!

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful fabrics. When I first saw it I thought you had made one of those complicated squares which your phone can scan. Ah just heard they are called Q R codes. We have hot cross buns for Easter and Shrove Tuesday pancakes to eat up all the goodies before Lent.

    SvarSlett
  8. Gratulerer med flott quilt, Anne Marie! Så frisk og fin CP i forrige post, og ja, jeg bakte 20 fastelavens boller, og kun 2 ligger i fryseren :))

    SvarSlett
  9. Gratulrerer med den flotte quilten!

    SvarSlett
  10. Jag tycker att blått och vitt är underbara färger tillsammans.
    Och Din Fancy quilt är underbar!

    Dollandesign

    SvarSlett