Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

onsdag 12. oktober 2011

Tiny Town Block # 9 and some scrapping..



My Tiny Town Block # 9 is finished today.. Yeah all my Tiny Town block are now finished so I can start to assembly the quilt.. I have lots of leftovers both from my fresh Cotton collection by Fig Tree and my Martinique collection by 3 sisters so I have been scrapping. Maybe I will use it on the inner boarder on my Tiny Town quilt. What do you think ??

Min Tiny Town Blokk nummer 9 er endelig ferdig. Jippi , så deilig... Nå kan jeg endelig begynne å sy teppe sammen. Jeg har ganske mye rester, så jeg har sydd sammen en del av restene i dag. Kanskje jeg vil bruke det til den innerste rammen på quilten.. Hva synes du ??





11 kommentarer:

  1. Jättefina block du sytt!
    Jag älskar scrapsbårder, så varför inte!
    Testa och känn efter vad du tycker!!!
    Kram

    SvarSlett
  2. I love all of your Tiny Town blocks. It seems to me that you finished those blocks pretty quickly. I love the scraps you have left. I think those two lines go together nicely.

    SvarSlett
  3. And a lovely finish it is. I would like to swing by the polka dot tree. I love these colors and the fabrics all work so well together.

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow! You have finished Tiny Town very quickly and it's totally gorgeous! I love the scraps you have left over... they'll look great as a border. Good use of left overs too. Now... I'm feeling so guilty... I need to get working on my Tiny Town

    SvarSlett
  5. The Tiny Town looks like a lovely place to live in! The scrappy border will look fine.

    SvarSlett
  6. Flott blokk:-) Kjempegod ide` med scrapborden; du er virkelig flink til å bruke opp restene. Jeg må lære av deg å bruke resten mine!

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely block - co cute!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    SvarSlett
  8. Well done Anne Marie, you are nearly finished! I had some stash of the right colours for a little girl quilt which I couldn't imagine using any other way so I have used those. Off to the craft room now. PS emailed about trip.

    SvarSlett
  9. Your Tiny Town will look so pretty:) You just have to "play" to find out what looks best for your border, I am sure you will get it right.
    I just want to say how nice your quilt looks in your header picture :)

    SvarSlett
  10. The schoolhouse and swing set are just adorable! Love the colors in your split nine-patch, too.

    SvarSlett
  11. Husen är bedårande fiiina!! Jag vill gärna vara med och bygga hus!

    SvarSlett