Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

søndag 1. mai 2011

A tabelrunner, a tabelcloth and some doings..


I have made 2 tabelrunners like this and a little tabelcloth. 1 tabelrunner was given away to my neighbour who just lost her mother , 1 will stay home with me and the little tabelcloth will live at my youngest daughter.
This weekend is spent shopping at Ikea and putting Hemnes dressers together, 1 mirror dresser for my daughter and another one for my husband. I have 1 mirror dresser left to go before I am finished and that one will be mine:-D.. My knees ned a break, realy ..

Jeg har laget 2 løpere og en liten brikke. 1 løper ble gitt bort til min nabo som nettopp har mistet sin mor, 1 løper vil bos hos meg og den lille brikken ville min yngste datter ha på rommet sitt.
Som dere ser under så har jeg brukt helgen på å skru sammen Hemnes kommoder fra Ikea. Jeg er ferdig med 2, 1 speil kommode til min datter og en vanlig kommode til mannen min. Jeg har 1 speilkommode til å skru sammen igjen og den skal bli min ;-D..
Jeg må ha en pause for dette gikk hardt utover knærne..








6 kommentarer:

  1. Herlige sommerstoffer du har brukt! Den speilkomoden var rålekker! Ønsker deg en fin uke!

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm sure the gift was very much appreciated. It's the little things that mean so much. I have terrible at putting things together. Good for you.

    SvarSlett
  3. Well done with the furniture construction Anne Marie.

    I am sure your neighbour appreciated your gift. It is so hard when you lose a parent at any age.

    SvarSlett
  4. The third dresser should be easiest to assemble!
    Your gift was a nice way to show your neighbour that you care.

    SvarSlett
  5. I like the little tablerunner's fabric. It looks Spring like! Little gifts always keep on going a (neighbour's) friendship. I guess in the meantime you've forgotten all the work you did, when now looking at your new furnitures (I'm the expert in our family regarding I..a construction ;-) !!).

    SvarSlett