Anne Marie Quilt

Velkommen til Anne Maries Quilt !

mandag 30. august 2010

Dansk Patchworksforenings quilte show 2010

20 girls from my quilt guild had a wonderful trip to Denmark last weekend and I was so lucky to be part of this lovely event.
The show was in the very south of Denmark and we had rented a bus to take us there.
I have had the best of time during the weekend and I did some fabric shopping and quilt looking... 44 quiltshop in 2 big sports arenas, amazing and I tried not to shop too much!
Well I failed, sorry to say so but I loved my stay ;-)
Under you see what I came home with.

Dansk Patchworks forening hadde sin årlige quilteshow med 44 butikker sist helg. Kristiansand Quilteklubb hadde leid en buss fra Norge og 20 glade damer har vært på en herlig luftetur nå sist helg. Jeg hadde som mål å ikke kjøpe så mye, hmm det gikk dårlig dessverre;-) Jeg har hatt en fantastisk tur med mange skjønne damer, tusen takk !
Under kan dere se det jeg kom hjem med og ja sort , rødt og hvitt er fremdeles mine favoritt farger.










Her ser dere noen av de flotte quiltene som var utstillt på treffet i Skjærbæk / Danmark.
En av quiltene var et fantastisk stykke quilte arbeid, utrolig!! Dette er bare noen få av quiltene som var utstillt, jeg måtte begrense meg litt.

Here is some of the wonderful quilts from the exhibition, wonderful. Look out for the masterpiece, kind of amazing right!!














A masterpiece













10 kommentarer:

  1. Åhhh, det ser ut til at du har gjort litt av en fangst på turen. Lekre stoffer du har fått deg. En slik tur er jo bare helt supert. 20 damer med felles interesse, må bli bra det vøttø :-)
    Mange lekre quilt du har tatt bilde av. Finner alltid så mye inspirasjon jeg, når jeg er på slike turer.
    Ha en strålende tirsdag.

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow what a fantastic trip!!! The masterpiece quilt is really gorgeous as are all of the others but my eye stayed on the beautiful garden quilt with the kitty.

    SvarSlett
  3. Koselig at du viser oss bilder :-) Mange godbiter du har kjøpt deg også, kos deg med stoffene og ha en fin dag.

    SvarSlett
  4. Mange flotte stoffer som du kan kose deg med i de mørke høstkveldene!
    Takk for titten fra treffet!

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh wow Anne Marie what amazing quilts. The final pic is like intertwined ribbons! Amazing effect.

    Sounds like you had a lovely time and bought some gorgeous fabric. The house one is so pretty.

    SvarSlett
  6. Å, så flotte bilder. Takk for at du deler dem med oss!

    SvarSlett
  7. thanks for sharing the display.........wonderful.........

    SvarSlett
  8. A great trip! The quilts are beautiful, a lot of inspiration, and lovely fabrics, too! I know how hard it is not to buy pretty fabrics!!

    SvarSlett
  9. Such exhibitions always are inspiring...and they also show me how far away I am still from this skill. But nevertheless I do love my new hobby which I only started about two years ago. Thank you for showing thes beautiful quilts.
    Greetings from Switzerland,
    Barbara

    SvarSlett
  10. Wow Anne Marie the quilts are absolutely stunning, I love the last one it is a beauty - well they all are. Thank you for sharing.

    SvarSlett